Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Frugal's Top 15 Influential Songs

Compiling this play list was enjoyable, it brought back many memories of angst ridden teenage years when I started developing my own taste in music. Although I rarely listen to these songs lately, many of them were gateways into artists who I have grown to love (NIN, Tori, Bjork, Imogen Heap). My greatest challenge in creating this list was cutting it down to 15 songs. It may suffer from extreme editing.

Songs are listed chronologically based on when I discovered them.

#: Title - Artist - Album

01: King - Belly - King
02: Hand In My Pocket - Alanis Morissette - Jagged Little Pill
03: That's what I get - Nine Inch Nails - Pretty Hate Machine
04: Cast No Shadow - Oasis - (What's The Story) Morning Glory
05: Army Of Me - Björk - Post
06: Vow - Garbage - Garbage
07: Paranoid Android - Radiohead - OK Computer
08: The Perfect Drug - Nine Inch Nails - Lost Highway Soundtrack
09: Children - Tilt - Ministry of Sound , Ibiza 99 The Year Of Trance D1
10: Better Off Alone - Alice Deejay - Who needs guitars anyway?
11: Spark - Tori Amos - From the choirgirl hotel
12: Angry Angel - Imogen Heap - i Megaphone
13: Frozen - Madonna - Ray of Light
14: Machinehead - Bush - Sixteen Stone
15: Trip Like I Do - The Crystal Method - Vegas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.